Wednesday, March 4, 2009

consistency


Every Wednesday I have an hour break between my Sculpture II class and my Evolution of Design. Seeing that they are in the same building I sit at the small table that is too short to fit under comfortably while sitting in a chair on the second floor right next to the drinking fountain and noisy screen printing lab. Like clock work, every Wednesday between 10:14-10:16 the same professor comes shooting around the corner running as fast as he can carrying his many bags and large water jug into his classroom of faithful students that arrive on time. My question- if someone is consistently about 5 minutes late to his class every Wednesday, is he really late anymore or has he just developed the new on time? or is he just in need of some last minute exercise?

No comments: